No mercy for narco-politicians


“I will be naming the mayors and one congressman at yung mga police involved.. Mauna kayo. Mas mauna kayo sa civilian [I will be naming the mayors and one congressman, and the police involved. You will be first. You will be prioritized over the civilians],” he said.
“You are using your position in government to enhance your pocket? At the expense of the Filipino people? Ah, kalokohan yan (You are using your position in government to enhance your pocket? At the expense of the Filipino people? That’s nonsense),” he added.
“P***** i** kayo. Hindi kayo nag-isip kung saan natin ilalagay ang problemang ito? Buti na lang ako ang Presidente. Talagang ipapatay ko kayo. Kita mo ‘yung ginawa mo sa Pilipinas? Tapos patawarin ko? [You are not thinking how we will address this problem? It’s a good thing that I am the President. I will issue a shoot-to-kill order against all of you. Look at what you did to the Philippines? Then you want me to forgive you?” Duterte said in a media interview in Davao City early Friday morning.
“Kaya my order is to shoot to kill kayo. Wala akong pakialam sa human rights. Maniwala ka. I don’t give a shit kung ano sabihin. This war against drugs, nagkaroon tayo ng crisis [My order is shoot to kill them. I don’t care about human rights. Believe me, I don’t give a shit what it means. This war against drugs, we have a crisis],” he added.